Monday, 25 January 2016

Valentine Day Poem:

                                                   My Valentine Song

Verse:
All the cards that were written on the shelf
Can't tell you how I feel
And this love that I have in my heart
No one could ever steal
To put my feelings into words
Would be so hard to do
But the three words that I'll always say
Will be I Love You.

Chorus:
You will always be my valentine
My love and my sweetheart
And for you I'll give you everything
Especially my heart
And I will always let you know
Just what you mean to me
In my heart my valentine
Is what you'll always be.

Verse:
Every day I thank the Lord above
For blessing me with you
And there isn't anything you would say
That I wouldn't do
This love that I have for you in my heart
Will never go away
So I'll just keep on loving you
Every single day


for funny valentine poem 
http://www.valentinedayk.com/8-funny-valentine-poems-for-girlfriendboyfriendhusbandwife/


                                                 Sweet Valentine

I could watch the sunrise, I could watch the sunset,
I could walk in the rain without getting wet,
I could witness their beauty as the flowers bloom,
I could I could listen to bird songs as the new day dawns,
I could feel the sunshine through the darkest clouds,
I could hear a sweet whisper through the roar of a crowd,
I could walk on water without soaking my feet,
I could travel the world in less than a week,
I could ponder the knowledge passed down by the wise,
I could dwell in a castle built in the sky,
I could paint a portrait and bring it to life,
I could sleep without pain, on the edge of a knife,
I could play a sweet melody to soften the mood,
I could take all the bad and turn it to good,
I could float on the breeze, I could fly on the wind,
I could soar high in the sky leaving the world behind,
I could travel the cosmos and watch it unfold,
I could witness it's power, so wonderful to behold,
But of all the wonderful things I could do,
There's nothing in the universe that compares to you,
I'll hold you in my heart for the rest of my life,
You're my living miracle, my sweet valentine.

for more valentine poem visit

also search for



64 comments:

  1. great post really appreciable work. That will be valuable to everyone who uses it, including myself. Many thanks!
    Easter wishes
    mother's day 2017
    Happy Fathers Day
    happy birthday nephew
    Short Mothers Day Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wwe Wrestlemania 33 news

    http://wwe-wrestlemania-33.blogspot.com/2017/03/5-WWE-superstars-who-should-now-take-retirement.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely written detailed post Happy Good Friday 2017 wishes Must see Good Friday best images You will like this Easter 2017 quotes for Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best Outfits For Young ladies , Womens And Girls
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…..
    Eid Mubarak Wallpaper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best Outfits For Young ladies, Womens and Girls
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:- wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best Outfits For Young ladies, Womens and Girls
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:-wedding dresses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best Outfits For Young ladies, Womens and Girls
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:-Designer Suits

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exclusive Collection of Salwar Suit and Many More…
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:- Wedding Lehenga

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fancy designer wear our website and reasonable price More…
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:- Designer Sarees

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is what i was looking for thak you for sharing this amazing post. keep on posting these kind of nice post
    independence day quotes
    Eid Mubarak Quotes
    crackcenter.net
    botanystudies.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rakshabandhan" or "the tie of protection" is a very pious festival of India. It has been in practice since the ages. This festival helps us to nurture family bonds and our moral duties towards our close ones.for more..
    Plz visit:- Rakhi Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Information about celebration of Rakshabandhan Festival of India. It tell about the History and Customs of celebrating Rakshabandhan in India.for more..
    Plz visit:- Raksha Bandhan Images

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rakhi is the traditional Indian festival where a sister ties Rakhi string around her brother's wrist.
    Like many other Indian festivals, this too is a gift-giving occasion when brother and sisters exchange their token of love.
    There are many quotes are available for sibling in our article......
    For More....
    Plz visit:- Raksha Bandhan Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing information..Click Here For

    upcoming rrb recruitment

    ReplyDelete
  15. Designer Punjabi Dress is perhaps the desire of every single girl in this world to look amazing on her wedding day.
    It is certainly important that the bride must be the star of the show.The most beautiful woman at the wedding venue.
    In India,Designer Punjabi Dress are the most obvious choice for the brides.There are many Designer Punjabi Dress in our site...
    For more...
    Plz visit:- Punjabi Dress

    ReplyDelete
  16. You can go for a change from the conventional salwar suits to various gorgeous designer kurti. Designer kurtis are emerging with fashion and style which not only gives you a different flavour but also adds to your wardrobe and beauty.for more..
    Plz visit:- Kurti
    The designer kurtis are certainly the most mesmerizing creation of the Indian designers. These are basically the modified version of the traditional ladies kameez.for more..
    Plz visit:- Designer Kurti

    ReplyDelete

  17. Designer Sarees is perhaps the desire of every single girl in this world to look amazing on her wedding day.
    It is certainly important that the bride must be the star of the show.The most beautiful woman at the wedding venue.
    In India,Designer Sarees are the most obvious choice for the brides.There are many designer Sarees in our site...
    For more...
    Plz visit:- Designer Sarees

    ReplyDelete